17 and she walks the streets so mean.
Luke hemmings is my everything.
I live to see Ashton's smile.
when ur headphone is slowly slipping out of your ea r and you just think no„ my love…, r eturn
*passionately sings the wrong line to a song*
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
No. 8 though.
“Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. “
when you’re doing school work and someone asks you what the answer is
no but what pisses me off is when parents dont let boys and girls hang out as friends like especially when it comes to sleepovers
like no i dont want his dick in me i want to sit on my floor and throw board game pieces at him when i lose
finally someone said it
YOU’RE a baby
I’M a baby
WE CAN BE BABIES TOGETHER
an ideal date would be eating takeout dinner in our pjs while watching Netflix and you play with my hair
yall literally have the lowest standards in the history of the universe and there are animals that accept urine as a mating gift
5 Seconds of Summer out in Los Angeles - September 11, 2014
do musicians have their own music on their iPod as their band name or is it just under ‘me’
Page 1 of 6286